Once you have looked at the visitor program content, have checked with us regarding dates and fees payable, and are ready to take the next step, we ask you to complete our Program Commitment and Registration form, and a liability release form.
To support your application, please also provide:
• Diploma of veterinary medicine, or equivalent
• Proof of financial ability (required for overseas visitors)
• Details of medical insurance and liability insurance
• Rabies vaccination status
• A passport-style photograph, so that we may introduce you
We do appreciate a few months’ notice where possible, so that our clinicians can plan for your time with us. Your application is subject to approval by the CSAM Department Chair.
(If you are interested in group program information, or continuing education programs for other veterinary professionals, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.)
Upon acceptance into the program and arrival at Penn Vet, the participant agrees to adhere to all policies and dress code guidelines at the Ryan Veterinary Hospital and the University of Pennsylvania.